Saturday, October 9, 2010

I guess it keeps life interesting

I can be a nervous test taker. I'm sure everyone is in some way, but for me, I had to pee before my first Chem 1a midterm, during, and after. That's 3 pee stops within 1.5 hours. Regardless, I'm over that and I'm better now, but I still arrive to my midterm location a good 20 minutes early. So I did that for my Physics 8a midterm the other day and another student told me, "you know we're sorted out by lab section and not discussion section right?" So I listen to him and walk to VLSB, took the whole test... and realized I was in the wrong room. I'm never going to listen to random students before tests again.

On another note, after the walkout/protest (which seems to me to be a yearly thing because it's happened the two years I've been here though i know it's not) i saw a line of police officers near Sproul. This made me happy because they were all geared up on mountain bikes. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment